Home, sweet home. Craft a creepily cursed (and 100% edible) haunted manor that sparkles like Edward Cullen this Halloween with the Fancy Halloween Haunted Manor Kit.
EASY DECORATING FOR HALLOWEEN
We’ve paired our microwavable Fancy Melting Candy with Fancy Edible Glitter, Fancy Edible Shimmer, and limited-edition Memento Mori sprinkles to develop a DIY haunted manor building experience for creatives, families, friends, and Halloween enthusiasts.
What You Need:
- Serving board/plate/tray
- Cooking Spray [optional but recommended]
- Offset Spatula or Butter Knife [optional]
- Fancy Magic Mat [optional]
- Disposable Gloves [optional]
FANCY TIPS & DECORATING TRICKS
- Watch & learn before getting started! Get the 411 on how to fill, remove, decorate and assemble your molds with resident FANCY SPRINKLES® expert, Emily Nejad.
- Keep your haunted manor in a cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Want to eliminate trace fingerprints? Wear a pair of disposable gloves while handling, assembling, and decorating your solid manor pieces. Using a barrier method on your hands will prevent your natural oils from transferring onto the chocolate.
- Craving a bite? Turn your manor into a snackable ‘bark’ house.
1. Add a thin layer of Melting Candy to the bottom of the mold piece.
2. Crush up your favorite snack (pretzels, cookies, salted nuts, sprinkles, etc.) and sprinkle a thin layer into the Melting Candy.
3. Cover the snack pieces with a second coat of Melting Candy until the mold cavity is full but not overflowing.
4. Tap the mold repeatedly to allow the melts to settle into the cracks and crevices.