- Fancy Decorating Melts
- Fancy Sprinkles
- Fancy Edible Glitter
- Cakesicle mold [clean & dry]
- Acrylic Sticks [clean & dry with protective film removed]
- Cakesicle filling of your choice. We love to use crushed-up cake, brownies, cookies, or candy. Hell, even your kid’s Nutrigrain bars. Fancy Tip: It doesn’t have to be homemade.
- Cutting board or baking sheet
- Fancy Brush Set or Dusting Pump is recommended for applying Edible Glitter
Place silicone mold on a baking sheet or cutting board with acrylic sticks.
Using an acrylic stick, puncture each cakesicle stick slit in the mold before use.
Heat the Decorating Melts in the microwave according to bag instructions until smooth.
Squeeze 2-3 spoonfuls of warm Decorating Melts into each mold cavity. Spread evenly, coating right up to the edge.
Insert one acrylic stick into each cavity until the stick is in the middle of the mold. Tap to release any air bubbles.
Place the mold in the fridge or freezer until completely hardened.
Add 2-3 spoonfuls of filling into each mold cavity, leaving some space between the filling and the edge of the mold.
Squeeze warm Decorating Melts over each cavity to completely cover the filling, but not overflow it.
Place the mold back in the fridge or freezer until completely hardened.
Gently peel the silicone mold back from each cakesicle cavity and push the acrylic stick forward until released.
Dust each cakesicle with Edible Glitter to create a beautiful, glittery shine.
Drizzle warm Decorating Melts on each cakesicle and decorate with Fancy Sprinkles.