- Fancy Melting Candy
- Fancy Sprinkles
- Fancy Edible Glitter
- Silicone Mold [clean & dry]
- Acrylic Sticks [clean & dry with protective film removed], optional
- Filling of your choice. We love to use crushed-up cake, brownies, cookies, or candy. Hell, even your kid’s Nutrigrain bars. Fancy Tip: It doesn’t have to be homemade.
- Cutting board or baking sheet
- Fancy Brushes or Dusting Pump is recommended for applying Edible Glitter
Molded Treats Decorating Kit
Place silicone mold on a baking sheet or cutting board. Optional. If planning to use acrylic sticks to create cakesicles, puncture each cakesicle stick slit in the mold before use.
Heat the Melting Candy in the microwave according to bag instructions until smooth.
Squeeze 2-3 spoonfuls of warm Melting Candy into each mold cavity. Spread evenly, coating right up to the edge. Tap to release air bubbles. Optional. If creating a cakesicle, insert one acrylic stick into each cavity until the stick is in the middle of the mold.
Place the mold in the fridge or freezer until completely hardened.
Add 2-3 spoonfuls of filling into each mold cavity, leaving some space between the filling and the edge of the mold.
Squeeze warm Melting Candy over each cavity to completely cover the filling, but not overflow it.
Place the mold back in the fridge or freezer until completely hardened.
Gently peel the silicone mold back from each cavity and push to release.
Dust each piece with Edible Glitter to create a beautiful, glittery shine.
Drizzle warm Melting Candy on each piece and decorate with Fancy Sprinkles.