WRITTEN BY BELLA BAKESPrep Time: 5 Minutes
Make Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Yields: 5 cups
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- 5 medium bowl
- 1 large bowl
- Jelly Hues™ High Pigment Food Coloring
- 1 cup Rainbow Confetti Fancy Sprinkles
- 1 package [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 1 box [15 oz] white cake mix, unprepared
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 container [8 oz] Cool Whip, thawed
- Animal crackers
1. PREP DIP
Combine cream cheese, cake mix, and milk in your stand mixer mix until creamy. Hand mixer works too! Fold in Cool Whip and Rainbow Confetti Sprinkles until everything is blended.
2. COLOR IT WITH JELLY HUES
Divide dip equally in 5 medium bowls. Add around 5 drops per color to each bowl. Mix until it is fully blended.
FANCY TIP: Use a large spoon or ice cream scooper, start with one scoop per bowl and go in a consecutive rotation between the bowls until they are all full.
3. COMBINE DIP
Add each color along the side of the bowl so it creates 5 separate colors on top.
FANCY TIP: Use a flexible spatula to easily spread each color along the inside of the bowl.
4. SERVE & ENJOY!
Plate up with animal crackers and enjoy!