The holidays bring people together—friends, family, and colleagues alike are gathering to celebrate the season. Why not make it sparkle with Edible Glitter? Let’s make my fierce and festive red, green, and white holiday cocktails using the Madame Claus Edible Glitter Set.
✨Make The Season Sparkle✨
THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
Nothing goes better with Ruby Red Edible Glitter than a cranberry St. Germain cocktail! St. Germain elderflower liqueur, lime, and cranberry combine for a light and floral cocktail that sparkles.
• Ice cubes
• 2 ounces vodka
• 1 ounce elderflower liqueur [such as St. Germain]
• 1 ounce cranberry juice
• Frozen cranberries
1. Add a dash of Ruby Red Edible Glitter to your prepared glass
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
3. Add vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice, and 1/2 ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
4. Shake vigorously to combine and strain into the prepared glass
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and frozen cranberries
Fancy Tip: I garnish my lime wedge with Emerald Green Edible Glitter to really make it festive AF! Looking for something kid-friendly? Swap out the alcohol and add orange juice and club soda. Now everyone can enjoy it!
THE GLITTERING GRINCH
Not often do you come across a green cocktail, but when you do you gotta use Emerald Green Edible Glitter to make it pop! The Glittering Grinch Cocktail is an easy holiday cocktail to serve up at your next Christmas party. With fruity flavors of melon, lemon-lime, and cherry, this cocktail is flavorful and eye-catching—and is bound to make your heart grow 3 times the size!
• Emerald Green Edible Glitter
• 1 ounce clear rum
• ½ ounce Midori liqueur
• 5 ounces lemon-lime soda
• 1 maraschino cherry
1. Fill a lowball glass with ice and add a dash of Emerald Green Edible Glitter
2. Add Midori liqueur and rum
3. Top with lemon-lime soda and stir gently to combine
4. Garnish with a maraschino cherry
Fancy Tip: I dip my maraschino cherry in Ruby Red Edible Glitter before adding it as the garnish.
White Christmas Margarita
Any clear cocktail works beautifully with Diamond White Edible Glitter because you can see all her glittery goodness! A White Christmas Margarita is one of my absolute favorites.
• Diamond White Edible Glitter
• 1 ½ ounces silver tequila
• 1 ounce orange liqueur [Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or Triple Sec]
• ¾ ounce freshly-squeezed lime juice
• Optional sweetener: Agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
1. Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker
2. Cover and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds
3. Give the mix a taste and stir in a teaspoon or two of sweetener if desired
4. Add a dash of Diamond White Edible Glitter to your prepred glass and fill it with ice
5. Strain in the margarita mix, garnish with a lime slice
Fancy Tip: I like to take things up a notch and muddle jalapeños in my cocktail shaker before shaking. We’re not only bringing the glitter, but we’re also bringing the heat!