WRITTEN BY BELLA BAKES
Tin & Tonic Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Fancy Sprinkles® Candy Cane Cocktail Set
- Wintergreen Fancy Sugar
- Diamond White Prism Powder®
- Colombian Emerald Prism Powder®
- 4 oz. Gin
- 4 oz. Tonic Water
- 1 oz. Peppermint-infused Simple Syrup
- Honey, for rimming
- Peppermint Leaves or Candy Cane, for garnish
1. POUR HONEY
In a medium-sized plate, pour a little honey and spread it out with the back of a spoon.
2. POUR FANCY SUGAR
Pour Wintergreen Fancy Sugar in a bowl.
3. RIM COCKTAIL GLASS
Dip rim of cocktail glass in honey, then dip the cocktail glass in Wintergreen Fancy Sugar. Twist the glass around to make sure all the honey gets covered fully with Fancy Sugar.
4. MIX COCKTAIL
In a cocktail shaker, mix ice, peppermint simple syrup, and gin.
5. MAKE IT FANCY WITH PRISM POWDER®
Add ice to cocktail glasses followed by a dash of Diamond White and Columbia Emerald Prism Powder® edible glitter.
6. POUR COCKTAIL
Pour cocktail mix in glass, top with tonic water, and mix.
7. ADD A FESTIVE GARNISH
Add peppermint leaves and candy cane for garnish.