Fiesta De Churro Cocktail & Garnish
WRITTEN BY BELLA BAKESPrep Time: 5 Minutes
Make Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Yields: 12 mini churros, 1 cocktail
- FANCY SPRINKLES® Magic Mat
- 2 medium bowls
- Fiesta de Churro Easy Candy Kit
- Milk Chocolate Flavored Easy Candy™
- Optic White Easy Candy™
- Arroyo de Flores FANCY SPRINKLES®
- Rainbow Caviar FANCY SPRINKLES®
- Diamond White Prism Powder® Edible Glitter
- Store-bought Churros (or any other dessert of your choice cake, brownie, rice krispie treats etc.)
- Cocktail mix:
- 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- 1 ½ oz. Godiva Chocolate liquor
- 1 ½ oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. brewed Espresso
1. MELT EASY CANDY
Pop the Easy Candy bag of quick-melting chips into the microwave for 30-second intervals. Knead bag in between each interval.
2. DIP CHURROS IN EASY CANDY
Pour Easy Candy in a small cup or bowl. Dip each churro half way.
FANCY TIP: For a drizzle effect, cut the Easy Candy bag just slightly so you have a narrow opening for a more controlled drizzle over churros.
3. DECORATE CHURROS
Pour Arroyo de Flores and Rainbow Caviar in separate bowls. Sprinkle each churro above the bowl for an easy clean up.
4. SET EASY CANDY
Place churros on Magic Mat so they fully set. Once they are set, use a paintbrush or Prism Powder Dusting Pump to add Diamond White Prism Powder.
5. MIX COCKTAIL
Combine vodka, chocolate liquor, Kahlua, brewed espresso and ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake well.
6. POUR COCKTAIL INTO GLASS
Add a dash of Diamond White Prism Powder to glass. Pour in your cocktail.
FANCY TIP: Leave a little room at the top of your glass—nobody wants a wet churro!
7. GARNISH COCKTAIL WITH CHURRO
Pierce churro with a cocktail skewer and place over drink.